[Ccb-alumni] intro

Lisa lison1273 at live.com
Fri Feb 6 16:14:19 UTC 2009

Hello everyone, My name is Lisa and I have a 4 year old black lab/golden cross from the seeing eye and her name is Hailey pronounced haleley.  We graduated together two years ago.  I am a Christian and I am interested in accessible electronics.  I am working right now in Morristown at the Headquarters plaza and am looking for another job since I do not know how long this office will be open.  I also went to the CCB in 2000.  I would love to hear from the staff and students from there since it still holds a special place in my heart.
Lisa