[Ccb-alumni] Favorite instructor story.

Mary Ellen Sanchez sanchez.maryellen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 04:05:53 UTC 2009

hello darian it is good to meet you. i would like to know can david hyde and
lisa please email me privately at sanchez.maryellen at gmailcom as i had to
have my computer redone and i use this email address now. i was also
wondering are joe and ellie or davidc james on this list?  i would like to
know who is on this list??