[Ccb-alumni] new low cost gps

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 22:17:08 UTC 2009

Hi,

Instead of buying Window-eyes, why not give NVDA as a gift this season or perhaps buy someone system access or show them system access to go? Also for gps, you can buy a Nokia e51 for $200 stick talks on for $260 by going to www.nuance-talks.com click the english link, buy talks. and get them a gps receiver for $50 from amazon and loadstone gps from www.loadstone-gps.com .
Also independent living aids now sells low-cost gps called Kapten. And  the nokia e51 has wi-fi ability and so does n82. If people want to surf the web around the christmas tree, buy them an iPod touch. It does more than the braille sense. Or you can give a netbook with windows xp and the latest  NVDA snapshot.

Josh

My email address is: jkenn337 at gmail.com . www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.