[Ccb-alumni] Fw: Cabs activity on October 15th.

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Mon Oct 19 03:45:20 UTC 2009

Below my signature is a message that I recieved from Kathy Hegemann at CSDB.  Concerning our visit with the students on last thursday.  During that visit. we began our mentor program.  More than 11 students participated in the discussion.  Read the message below, and if this inspires you, and you can be committed, and are interested in really becoming a mentor.  Doing what you can to change what it means to be blind.  You can serve as an email pal, or as a mentor.  Contact me if you are interested.  My address is in my signature line.  Read the message after my signature, and then decide.

Melissa Green
graduate56 at juno.com
Without Christ I am nothing,  Without me Christ is still God.  It's because of Christ I am able to stand!!!