[Ccb-alumni] Hello

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 23:52:30 UTC 2010

Hello.  My ame is Beth Taurasi.  I'm actually a student-to-be in
Florida and I'll be headed to CCB in the month of May on the tenth day
of May.  I'll be flying in from Florida, so it'll be a long trek for
me, but I was wondering if there are any alumni or current students
out there who want to give me some pointers and stuff that I should
expect while at CCB.  Anybody got a copy of the rules and stuff?
Please e-mail me privately with that and I'll read that over.  Or do
you get one upon arrival?  How does this whole thing work?
Beth