[Ccb-alumni] NFB Youth Slam!

Kevan Worley kevanworley at blindmerchants.org
Mon Aug 9 16:13:20 UTC 2010

Hi,

Sorry to trouble you. But, if you got this message from me over the weekend,
read on anyway. I had a digit wrong. So, please! If you would do me the
kindness of texting 101913 to Pepsi at 73774, you will help us make a
difference for blind teenagers. Text and vote every day during August. By
texting 101913 to 73774, you will aide in the National Federation of the
Blind (NFB) quest to win 250,000 for our NFB Youth Slam education camp
experience. NFB Youth Slam is a unique experience teaching self-confidence
through an accelerated summer curriculum of science, technology, engineering
and math. Many believe blind people cannot engage in STEM curriculum and
careers. We can, and we must teach our youth that they can. It will only
take you a moment, so vote by texting every day, and please send this to
your social network. Many of these blind kids have spent a lifetime
sidelined, back-benched, with low expectations. We are currently 30th in
this Pepsi ranking contest, but you can help us win for these kids, so urge
everyone to vote for NFB Youth Slam. Remember that you can also vote on the
Pepsi website.

I truly thank you. Learn more about NFB at www.nfb.org.

At your service,

Kevan Worley

Colorado Springs, CO (The sports & wellness capitol of the world)

 <http://ppsbn.org/>