[Ccb-alumni] tragic news

Diane dianefilipe at peoplepc.com
Sat Dec 18 13:43:38 UTC 2010

As many of you have said, probably close to 1,000 of us (not only students)
have stood at that bus stop making our way to The Center.
Julie was on channel 4 news last night.
Although I did not know the students that were involved, once a member of
the NFB/CCB always a member.  We are a huge extended family.
My heart and prayers go out to everyone involved.
Diane

Hi Everyone,
I too would like to express my condolences to the families of the three
students involved in this accident.  As a member of the Colorado afiliate,
and a graduate of the CCB, I am deeply saddened by this tragedy, as are many
others.  My thoughts and prayers are with all of those at the CCB.
Respectfully,
Marty Rahn