[Ccb-alumni] ABiSee Hot Summer Promo

Erica erica_fbd at abisee.com
Wed Jul 14 15:50:14 UTC 2010

*Get a FREE "**Compaq Presario Notebook" (a $500 value) with purchase of
a Zoom-Twix.  *

If you're a Visually Impaired Student, parent, teacher, evaluator or
councilor, you know that finding the right enabling reading tools can be
a challenge.

We want to help . . . so we've made our advanced, affordable and
effective reading solutions as easy to get as they are to use.

*Zoom-Twix*, created especially for Students, instantly reads aloud any
printed material, scans books, and displays magnified text without going
off the screen.
 A second camera allows students to do distance viewing and immediately
captures images of the blackboard and classroom.

The Compaq Presario Notebook will have our Zoom-Office Software
pre-loaded and ready to go, so all you have to do is plug in the
Zoom-Twix and begin reading with ease.

*Check for Specifications of the Compaq Presario
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=1013160926&msgid=1625574&act=P35P&c=399022&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.abisee.com%2Fpromotions%2Flow-vision-bundle-with-free-laptop-for-visually-impaired-students.html>*
* *
Call 800-681-5909 and we will answer all your questions.

*Act now! Offer good thru July 31st while supplies last!*
* *
*To request an at-home demonstration send an email to Info at abisee.com*
* *
*To find a dealer near you or for a demo please call 800-681-5909 or go
to www.abisee.com/purchase.html
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=1013160926&msgid=1625574&act=P35P&c=399022&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.abisee.com%2Fpurchase.html>*
*  *
*Please forward to friends and colleagues who may be interested. *
* *
*Thank you!*
* *
ABISee, Inc.