[Ccb-alumni] Ray McGeorge Update

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at earthlink.net
Sat May 29 00:56:24 UTC 2010

Hi, Mr. Scott,

Please tell Mr. McGeorge that I too was a patient
at   kindred before being transferred to Swedish
hospital in Denver following being struck by a
light truck on Windermere  and Littleton Blvd in
September, '03. If I may ask,, what happened to Mr. McGeorge?
I think of you guys.
Please send Mr. McGeorge strength from Berkeley, California.