[Ccb-alumni] ABiSee Black Friday Sale

Erica erica_fbd at abisee.com
Mon Nov 8 16:39:57 UTC 2010

*ABiSee brings you good fortune on Black Friday!*

Looking for a gift for yourself or someone special who has difficulty
reading small print?

ABiSee products are gifts that "keep on giving" for several years.
Devices for all vision levels and learning curves will restore
customers' ability to read small print in books, magazines and even on
food packaging. Reading becomes enjoyable once again. Our instant
scanner-readers, on sale on Black Friday, can read aloud any printed
material within 3-5 seconds.

**These savings are available on Black Friday only and will not be
revealed until November 26th! **

Visit www.abisee.com
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=1013160926&msgid=1644221&act=P35P&c=399022&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.abisee.com%2F>
early on November 26th to reveal our Black Friday savings, just in time
for the holiday season.

To learn more about ABiSee, Inc. products, click here
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=1013160926&msgid=1644221&act=P35P&c=399022&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.abisee.com%2Fproducts.html>
or call ABiSee toll free at 1- 800-681-5909.

Please forward this email to blind and low vision students, parents,
educators, and others who would benefit from this exclusive one day sale.