[Ccb-alumni] conference call for cabs.

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Sat Nov 27 19:16:46 UTC 2010

Hello all. Hope that you all had a grate thanksgiving holiday weekend, and enjoyed being with family, and or friends, or relaxed alone.
There will be a conference call for cabs this week.  Monday evening, at 7:pM.
If this date proposes an diffeculties.  Please inform me before tomorrow afternoon.
The number to call in is as follows: 605-475-6006
The code to enter is: 587726.
If I don't hear from anyone by tomorrow afternoon.  I will see you all on monday evening at 7:00.
Blessings!
Melisssa Green-Cabs President
"Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are."

-----
No virus found in this message.