[Ccb-alumni] Deadline reminders.

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Sat Sep 11 07:06:24 UTC 2010

Hi all.

At the cabs Meeting on Tuesday evening, we discussed a hallowene carneval for state convention.  We discussed activities to do with the mentees at CSDB.  We also discussed nominees for the Ray mcgeorge award .  We set deadlines for your ideas to be submitted to me.
Friday september 17, 2010 is the deadline to send me carneval activities.
That friday is also the deadline to send me activities for the mentoring program as well.
September 20, 2010 is the deadline for nominations for the Ray Mcgeorge Award.
Send all Ideas to the following address:
colorado.students at gmail.com
Please put in the subject lines your ideas.
For example, subject: ray mcgeorge award nomination, subject: mentoring activity suggestions, or subject: carneval activities.

I look forward to receiving your ideas.
Thank you.
Blessings!
Melissa Green
"Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is
often more important than the outcome."

(Arthur Ashe,