[Ccb-alumni] CABS Conference Call.

colorado students colorado.students at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 05:11:28 UTC 2011

There will be a CABS Conference call tomorrow evening at 7:00PM.
The calling information is as follows: 605-475-6006 and the code to enter is: 587726.
We will be solidifying the plans for the seminar on Saturday at the Colorado Center for the blind.
We will also discuss a fundraiser for Cabs a date for a leadership seminar, as well as our first seminar in the fall.
 Hope to see you on the call.

Blessings!
Sincerely,
Melissa Green
When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you