[Ccb-alumni] Colorado Race for Independence Challenge

Maryann Migliorelli maryannmigs at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 02:54:14 UTC 2011

Greetings fellow Coloradoans,

We have been given a wonderful opportunity for a matching challenge donation
of up to $5,000 for funds that we raise in the Race for Independence, either
as individuals or by our team effort.  This generous challenge was made by
our First Vice-President, Kevan Worley.

In order to meet our challenge goal, we have created the Mile High
Imaginators team which we would love for you to join, or you may raise your
contributions individually.

The funds you help raise for this worthy effort will be used to further the
programs of the National Federation of the Blind Jernigan Institute: the
Blind Driver Challenge, Youth Slam, Braille Education through Literacy and
Learning, and many others, as well as assisting divisions and affiliates
like ours with projects of interest and impact throughout the country .

Please join me as one of the Mile High Imaginators by registering at:
www.raceforindependence.org

Remember, every dollar you raise by the end of June will be matched, so you
are raising twice as much by acting quickly.

If you wish to support our team directly, please go to
www.raceforindependence.org/goto/milehighimaginators

Please contact me if I may be of assistance at: 303-499-9125 or by e-mail at
mrsmigs at migliorelli.org

Thank you for your participation in our Race for Independence challenge.

Sincerely,

Maryann Migliorelli
National Federation of the blind of Colorado
Imagination Fund Chair