[Ccb-alumni] Colorado asociation of blind students(CABS) teashirt fundraiser

colorado students colorado.students at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 03:51:12 UTC 2011

Please distribute far and wide.

Please join me in supporting  the Colorado Asociation of Blind Students(CABS) by purchasing our high quality tee-shirts.

The tee-shirts are white with "CABS" presented on the left slieve.  The front features our NFBCO logo in color and the slogan "broadening horizons and lighting the fire to the future."

The prices are:

Small, medium, large, extra large, $11.00.

1/xl, 2/xl, and 3/xl, $14.00.

Sizes from 4/xl to 8/xl, $16.00 and children's sizes, $6.00 are available by special order.

CABS will ship for $5.00, We are encouraging anyone  that wishes to avoid the shipping cost to preorder shirts by October 21st for convention pickup.

These tee-shirts will make the perfect accompaniment to your jeans or casual slacks at Friday evening's interactive activities.

Thank you for supporting the Colorado Association of Blind Students(CABS.