[Ccb-alumni] monthly conference call.

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Thu Dec 5 23:05:44 UTC 2013

The final conference call for the colorado asociation of guide dog users of
2013 will take place on sunday afternoon.
December 8, 2013
At: 4:00 PM, mountain, 6:00 earstern, and 3:00 pacific.  .  You can join the
call by dialing 712-432-1500 and entering access code 564151.
You will find a tentative agenda before my signature.
Any additions or other information please e-mail me.  Using the subject of
coagdu agenda.
So I can add it to the agenda.
Please send the message to me by Friday evening.
We may not get to it until the next meeting.
My contact information is in this message before my signature.

Agenda
Call to order Introductions and anouncements.
discussion and acceptance of minutes
treasurer's report
report on the proposal to the state board
goals for the next year:
first fundraiser
first seminar
selecting of two topics to pursue during the year
future resolutions  for state conventions
State report
National report
general topic for discussion
other business
the next meeting date and time.
adjourn
If you have any questions, please contact Melissa Green at
graduate56 at juno.com.
Best,
Melissa Green and Pj
I am where I am because I believe in all possibilities.