[Ccb-alumni] committees

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Mon Jan 26 15:37:40 UTC 2015

Hello all.

Feel free to join the following committees  For the coagdu devision.  The
chair persons contact information will be included.  Please contact them.
Lets gro the devision and continue the quest to live the life we want for
guide dog users and other blind people.  If you know of people that are
interested please forward this message to them.

Media:

Shhon spears

Email: dspears at cocenter.org

dishonspears at comcast.net

Fund raising:

Tiffany Dugan

Email: tdugan23 at gmail.com

Public outreach

Dawn brady

Email: dawn.brady at comcast.net

Resolutions

Brian wats

Email: brian.wats25 at gmail.com

Marty Rahn

Email: marty.rahn at juno.com

Food

Email: dspears at cocenter.org

dishonspears at comcast.net

Current members of these committees

Media:

Shon Spears

Marty rahn

Tiffany dugan

Beth allred

Dawn brady

Brian wats

Beyonca mendosa

Becky sabo

Fund raising

Becky sabo

Marty rahn

Dawn brady

Shon spears

Melissa Green

Beth Allred

Tiffany dugan

Public outreach

Dawn brady

Becky sabo

Melissa Green

Shon Spears

Beth allred

Marty Rahn

Tiffany Dugan

Resolutions

Brian wats

Melissa green

Marty rahn

Shon spears

Food

Shon spears

Beth allred

Becky sabo

If interested in helping with the organization.  Contact the chairs of these
committees.

Melissa R. Green and Pj

Happiness is something that comes into our lives through doors we don't even
remember leaving open.