[Ccb-alumni] seeking volunteers for short interview for research on reading with audio

Idan Zelzer iz47 at cornell.edu
Thu Jul 30 00:40:11 UTC 2015

Hello,

My name is Idan Zilzer and I'm an industrial designer and researcher at Cornell University. I'm researching how people consume media with audio. I am looking for volunteers to participate in  a 30 minute interview about your experience with this topic.

This is part of my formative work, and information from your interview will not be published in any way. I will only use our conversations to help me move forward. I'd very much appreciate your help.

Please email me at iz47 at cornell.edu<mailto:iz47 at cornell.edu> to coordinate a time.

Thank you!

Idan Zilzer

Industrial Designer and Research Assistant
Cornell Tech
111 8th Ave #302
New York, NY 10011

[https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif]