[Ccb-alumni] Question about the Colorado Center.

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 00:04:28 UTC 2016

Hello, Folks,

I am new to the list.  I am not an graduate of the center, so hope it is okay to write here.

My name is Judy Jones, and I am secretary of the South Central Idaho chapter of our state’s affiliate.  We have a member who is older, retired, losing vision due to macular degeneration, and interested in the CCB.

I am going to call the center tomorrow, and she has given me permission to give out her phone number to the center.

Then, I thought it would be great to contact alumni who have been to hear about their experiences.

Please write me off-list if you are interested in helping introduce this lovely lady to the Colorado Center.

My e-mail is sonshines59 at gmail.com

Thanks very much.

Judy