[Ccb-alumni] Student Looking For Input To Use In Academic Research

Jj Aragon jjaragon102 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 19:55:55 UTC 2016

Hello Friends,
My name is JJ Aragon, and I am a senior at the University of Northern
Colorado, studying Human Services.
I am looking for some input to use in my research for a class project.
Throughout the semester, I will be developing a program that meets a
human service need. I am interested in the needs of students of the
Colorado Center For the Blind after they have graduated. Though a
program will not be implemented in this class, I would like to develop
a program that will help students integrate and maintain the skills
they learned at CCB into their lives. I would love to hear from as
many of you as possible regarding any challenges you encountered after
CCB, which may include maintaining your skills, showing your
independence, balancing asking for help and doing for yourself, and
anything else you would like me to know. If you are interested in a
post-graduation program, I would also like to hear what format you
would like to see (EG, a mentoring program, regular evaluation,
reflection journals, ETC).
I extend this invitation to graduates of CCB, and CCB staff. Please
feel free to share this if you know anyone who might be interested. If
you are interested in providing input, PLEASE MESSAGE ME PRIVATELY at
jjaragon102 at gmail.com! Input will be completely anonymous, and no one
will be named in the final project. Please message me by noon on
Wednesday, and we can work out further contact.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Best,
JJ