[Ccb-alumni] Introducing Myself To The List

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 11:38:49 UTC 2017

Hi All!
My name is David Dunphy, and I recently graduated CCB in late August
of this year.
I didn't realize CCB had a list like this, so it's a pleasure to be
part of it. My expectations are to return to Colorado in January or
February at the absolute latest and will be seeking work doing
something with technology or customer service.
If anyone wishes to get in touch, you can find me on facebook at
http://m.facebook.com/djdrocks
or you can simply email me.
Hope everyone is doing great, and I'm very happy to be part of this list.