[Cccnfbw] I can't come....

MerriBeth Manning b-bmanning at comcast.net
Tue Aug 18 00:08:19 UTC 2009

Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately I have to work a mid-shift tomorrow (11a-730p).  I tried to get them to adjust it but it did not work.

Can someone please take notes for me.

Les I will email you the minutes from Junes meeting tomorrow.  I left them on the computer at work.

Have fun at Peppers , and have a good meeting.

Beth