[Cccnfbw] Divine Consign project

Robert Sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 28 03:56:35 UTC 2009

Here is an opportunity for someone to get involved with a project for our
chapter. We need someone  to head up the project of using the fund rasing
potential of the Divine Consign store.

It would involve  reminding members about the project, trying to find others
who would like to donate on behalf of the CCC NFBW.

The amount of money raised could be a few hundred or several hundred dollars
a year, but it all helps and it gets our name out into the public.

Let Les or myself know if it is something you would like to become involved
with.

Bob Sellers