[Cccnfbw] Meeting location with seperate room, is it ok?

Kaye Kipp kkipp123 at msn.com
Sun Jun 7 22:22:50 UTC 2009

Sounds good to me.

Kaye
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Robert Sellers
  To: cccnfbw at nfbnet.org
  Cc: pmachter at comcast.net
  Sent: Sunday, June 07, 2009 3:18 PM
  Subject: [Cccnfbw] Meeting location with seperate room, is it ok?

  Hi,

  Peppars, a Mexican restaurant, has a separate room that we can meet in. It is available On Monday – Friday from 5:30-7:30 PM or on Saturday from 1:00-3:00.

  It is located downtown on the Northwest corner of 8th and Main. It is easily accessable by bus. Bus routes  37 and 30 stop across the street and  route 32 stops about 3 blocks away. I believe, the number 4 route may have a stop close by.

  The room can easily hold 25 people. There are  large picnic type tables and benches. It is quiet and is a completely separate room, and the food is gooooooood!

  Paula saw it with me and she is welcome to comment on her thoughts.

  Bob Sellers

  Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
  Checked by AVG.

  To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Cccnfbw:
  http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/cccnfbw_nfbnet.org/kkipp123%40msn.com