[Cccnfbw] Meeting location with seperate room, is it ok?

Don Mitchell donmi at comcast.net
Tue Jun 9 02:27:48 UTC 2009

I would vote for Friday early.

Don

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Utterback, Connie
  To: Clark County Chapter, NFB of Washington List
  Cc: pmachter at comcast.net
  Sent: Monday, June 08, 2009 8:06 AM
  Subject: Re: [Cccnfbw] Meeting location with seperate room, is it ok?

  Tuesdays and Wednesdays work for me.

  Connie Utterback
  Arthur D. Curtis
  Children's Justice Center
  P.O. Box 61992
  Vancouver WA  98666

  Phone:  360-397-6002
  Fax:       360-397-6019

  From: cccnfbw-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:cccnfbw-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Robert Sellers
  Sent: Sunday, June 07, 2009 3:19 PM
  To: cccnfbw at nfbnet.org
  Cc: pmachter at comcast.net

  Hi,

  Peppars, a Mexican restaurant, has a separate room that we can meet in. It is available On Monday - Friday from 5:30-7:30 PM or on Saturday from 1:00-3:00.

  It is located downtown on the Northwest corner of 8th and Main. It is easily accessable by bus. Bus routes  37 and 30 stop across the street and  route 32 stops about 3 blocks away. I believe, the number 4 route may have a stop close by.

  The room can easily hold 25 people. There are  large picnic type tables and benches. It is quiet and is a completely separate room, and the food is gooooooood!

  Paula saw it with me and she is welcome to comment on her thoughts.

  Bob Sellers

  Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
  Checked by AVG.

  To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Cccnfbw:
  http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/cccnfbw_nfbnet.org/donmi%40comcast.net