[Cccnfbw] candy bars

Don Mitchell donmi at comcast.net
Fri Jun 19 03:56:27 UTC 2009

Hello,

I have sold all of my current box. I will take a box to convention. We need to sell these as quickly as possibly as the expiration dates on the box I have is fast approaching. Most people may not look at expiration dates but we should look at the boxes we still have remaining and see what the expiration date is.

I will bring my money to the meeting Saturday.

Don