[Cccnfbw] CCC picnic

Robert Sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 29 03:06:07 UTC 2009

As we decidedh in our chapter meeting it was established that the manager
(husband & wife) of our Ovations fund raiser would be invited to attend the
picnic.

I’m not sure if this included all volunteers.  But, if not, I think we
should have an open invitation to anyone who is volunteering for us to have
an open  invite to the picnic. This helps our chapter  build Pr with the
community.

I’m willing to contact the volunteers and get a had count as to who can
attend.

Bob Sellers

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG.