[Cccnfbw] Christmas

Robert Sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 3 07:42:01 UTC 2009

Hi,

Les, what do you thinkg about discussing this at our next meeting?

Since we will not be doing a gift exchange at our Christmas party , what
about working with the  WSSB and find one or possible twostudents, whose
family may be going through hard times and providing some gifts for their
Christmas. I believe this would be excellent PR between our local chapter
and WSSB, as well as the family of the  student.

Normally we would each spend ten to fifteen dollars for a gift at our party,
this same amount could go to buy gifts to help someone else have abetter
Christmas. Afterall, giving is what Christmas is about, isn’t it?

Bob Sellers

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG.
2:36 PM