[Cccnfbw] Reading therateree

Don Mitchell donmi at comcast.net
Thu Sep 3 03:12:56 UTC 2009

I talked with Renee at WSSB. The best night for the reading club this year is Monday evening. If we are going to do it again I need help. I would be happy to assist and participate, but I don't have time to take all of the load. I am happy to help explained how we did things last year and will donate technology for the cause.

Participants must be willing to take a leadership role and be reliable.

Tentatively the first session is scheduled for Monday evening September 21, 2009 at 6:30 PM. If you are willing to help please contact me.

Phone (360) 693-1511 Work:
(360) 696-1985 Home:
E-mail donmi at comcast.net, or donmi at pianotuningschool.org

Don Mitchell