[Cccnfbw] Next meeting place

Les Fitzpatrick lesfitz at comcast.net
Fri Apr 2 04:25:43 UTC 2010

Hello all, We are meeting in the Kenedy building on april 17 at 10:00 A.M.
to get there if you go in from the Mcloughlin side go in to the big gate on
the left not where we used to go down the steps to the Erwin building. The
front door of the Kenedy building is after you go in the big driveway and
when you go in you will go through another set of double doors and go dleft
down the hall until yu can turn left then go all the way down that hall to
the last door on the left and that is it. It is called the classroom it is
the only classroom in the building.We can have it from 10 until 1 if we need
it that long. A lot of us won't be there for that meeting because of the
Conference in Everett but I'll make sure it is open  so that the meeting can
go on as scheduled. I will have the vice president run the meeting. I will
see all of you there on May 15th for our next meeting.

Les Fitzpatrick
President Clark County Chapter National Federation of the Blind
Ham Call K5FPT