[Cccnfbw] Amphitheater - 8/7

Robert Sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 8 09:56:05 UTC 2010

We had a good night at the amphitheater.

Approximately  $200 earned on sales.  We got $100 in tips. Fifty percent
ratio between sales and tips. What makes this significant, is that, tips are
usually 25 to 30 percent of sales. I believe it was because of the
volunteers that the ratio was so high.

We have a great group of volunteers.

Greg and Joe worked together  as a team and interacted with the crowd
exceptionally well. There were customers who returned several times to
purchase product, just to hear these two guy crack jokes with them. I
overheard  several say, as they walked away,  "These guys are better
entertainment than the music.".

Several customers complimented my son, bob,  by saying "He pulls the best
beer here.".

One customer, who returned several times,  stated "This is the only stand
here that knows what they are doing.".

Bob