[Cccnfbw] our meeting and christmas party.

Leslie Fitzpatrick lfitz50 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 03:49:35 UTC 2010

Hello all, Remember our Christmas party and meeting this Saturday Bring
friends and potential members.
We will have a short meeting first before the party. Remember to bring a
door prize item I would like for everyone to walk away with some kind of
gift without it being expensive.And I would even say that it doesn't even
have to be brand new as long as it works properly and looks good. I am
looking forward to it.   The Address is 4708 NE Thurston Way Lesfitz