[Cccnfbw] Our chapter meeting

doug trimble doug.trimble at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 18 20:33:56 UTC 2010

Great job everyone.  Sorry Trimble's weren't there.  We will not be at the meeting on Tuesday.

take care,

Doug

From: robertsellers500 at comcast.net
To: cccnfbw at nfbnet.org
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 12:13:05 -0800
Subject: Re: [Cccnfbw] Our chapter meeting

Mike, thanks for asking.

People involved thought it turned out ok, for the first time. Personnally I was hoping for a bit larger audience. Should have an accounting of it at the meeting. Marianne did the final counting. I believe the final accounting for the concert and the raffle  is somewhere between $400 and $450.

Will have more positive comments about the event at the meeting.

Bob Sellers