[Cccnfbw] Our chapter meeting

merribeth.manning at comcast.net merribeth.manning at comcast.net
Tue Jan 19 04:42:44 UTC 2010

I have to say the music was good.

The service at Irish Town sucked.  We waited 20 minutes before I went up to the bar and asked for someone to take our order .  Then 20 minutes after that Joann L. came by and we mentioned how the service sucked.  She flagged down some one how said just a minute and brought menus and left.  We had went on-line and saw the menu and knew what we wanted.  Joann got someone to come back.  We placed our order and got it in a good amount of time.  The food was good.  By the end of the concert at 9pm we had not received our bill.  If we wanted to be dishonest we could have joust walked out and I think no one would have noticed.  I had to talk to 2 people before getting the bill.

Mom, Ray, and I were not impressed with the location.

Beth