[Cccnfbw] Chapter meeting reminder

Les Fitzpatrick lesfitz at comcast.net
Tue Jan 19 22:35:18 CST 2010


It sure was an excellent joke too. 


Les Fitzpatrick
President Clark County Chapter National Federation of the Blind
Ham Call K5FPT

-----Original Message-----
From: cccnfbw-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:cccnfbw-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Mike Freeman
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 8:33 PM
To: Clark County Chapter, NFB of Washington List
Subject: Re: [Cccnfbw] Chapter meeting reminder

Especially the Presidential Release! (har)

Mike

----- Original Message -----
From: "Les Fitzpatrick" <lesfitz at comcast.net>
To: "'Clark County Chapter, NFB of Washington List'" <cccnfbw at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 8:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Cccnfbw] Chapter meeting reminder


> Yep it was and it was good one too.
>
>
> Les Fitzpatrick
> President Clark County Chapter National Federation of the Blind
> Ham Call K5FPT
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: cccnfbw-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:cccnfbw-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
> Behalf Of KAYE KIPP
> Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 8:17 PM
> To: Clark County Chapter, NFB of Washington List
> Subject: Re: [Cccnfbw] Chapter meeting reminder
>
> Well, the meeting was actually tonight.
>
> Kaye
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Vincent Ricks" <ricks291 at clear.net>
> To: "Clark County Chapter, NFB of Washington List" <cccnfbw at nfbnet.org>
> Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 9:20 AM
> Subject: [Cccnfbw] Chapter meeting reminder
>
>
> Hello: everybody thought I would put out a reminder of our chapter meeting
> on Tuesday night the time of the meeting is 5;30, the place of the meeting
> is at epper's resraunt which is located at 801 ain Street downtown 
> Vancover,
>
> hope to see you all there.Vincent
>
>
>
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> ----
>
>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Cccnfbw mailing list
>> Cccnfbw at nfbnet.org
>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/cccnfbw_nfbnet.org
>> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for
>> Cccnfbw:
>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/cccnfbw_nfbnet.org/kkipp123%40msn.com
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Cccnfbw mailing list
> Cccnfbw at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/cccnfbw_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for
> Cccnfbw:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/cccnfbw_nfbnet.org/lesfitz%40comcast.net
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Cccnfbw mailing list
> Cccnfbw at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/cccnfbw_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for 
> Cccnfbw:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/cccnfbw_nfbnet.org/k7uij%40panix.com 


_______________________________________________
Cccnfbw mailing list
Cccnfbw at nfbnet.org
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/cccnfbw_nfbnet.org
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for
Cccnfbw:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/cccnfbw_nfbnet.org/lesfitz%40comcast.net





More information about the Cccnfbw mailing list