[Cccnfbw] KnfbReader Mobile seminar change

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Thu Mar 4 04:58:08 UTC 2010

KnfbReader Mobile seminar change

All,

First let me remind you that we will be holding a teleconference tomorrow
evening to discuss KnfbReader hints and trick as well as any other
discussions you all wish to bring up.  We shall begin promptly at 9PM
Eastern time, 6PM Pacific time..

Due to a limitation of Skype we need to make a slight change to our plans
for tomorrow's seminar.  Skype will only allow five individuals to
participate in any given conference group.  This means that I can only bring
a few persons into the group.  We have several options
	1.  If others wish to initiate conferences which will include their
friends and our conference line, (see the dial-in instructions below), you
can do so by creating your own conference groups with one of the four
participants in addition to yourself being our dial-in line.  That is,
conference three people plus you  plus dialing into our phone line and
suddenly you have four people conference in using Skype.  This will permit
more to come on board with Skype.  That is, several of you can create Skype
conference calls which will in turn conference into our system.

	2.  In order to accommodate all online participants we will now be
opening a PC conference room.  Here are the instructions for entering the PC
conference room:  .  Go to the meeting Room:
http://74.208.96.53/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rsb18eeae3cfd2.
Meeting Password: no password required

To join this meeting:
1. If you have not yet installed the Conferencing Plugin,install the small
piece of software you will be asked to install before actually entering the
conference room itself.
2. Click "Enter the conference room" to join the conference and enter your
name when asked.  Again, do not enter a password.

If you wish to participate via phone Here are the dial-in instructions again
for the call.  The call -- in number is (218) 339-3600.  The access code is
329906#.  Simply call in no later than times given above to be a part of
this call.  The program is free.  Only any relevant long distance charges
will apply.

It appears as if we will have quite a good group.  I look forward to the
discussions.  We also will have several representatives from
KnfbTechnologies with us to help answer your questions.

I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.  If you have any questions please
contact me at info at michaelhingson.com or by calling me at (415) 827-4084.
See you tomorrow.

Best,

Michael Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
      "Speaking with Vision"
                  Michael Hingson, President
                          (415) 827-4084
                    info at michaelhingson.com
                    www.michaelhingson.com

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com