[Cccnfbw] Our may Chapter meeting

Les Fitzpatrick lesfitz at comcast.net
Sun May 16 04:02:28 UTC 2010

For all of you who couldn't be here we missed you and we had a great
meeting. There were 7 of us and we had some great discussion and we opted to
have our June social on the first Saturday which is the 5th we didn't say
the time or location I figured we could figure that out on the list. If no
one else can have it at there house then we could have it at mine, but we'd
need to do it outside because our dining room is pretty small. But it would
be fine to do it. Doug also offered his house as well. So everyone please
give me your input.

Les Fitzpatrick
President Clark County Chapter National Federation of the Blind
Ham Call K5FPT