[Cccnfbw] {Disarmed} Fwd: Help Preserve Our Buses: Send a Letter to the Editor

goldbeckjm at comcast.net goldbeckjm at comcast.net
Thu Aug 4 18:27:10 UTC 2011

Hello Fellow Federation Members,

I am forwarding an email I received from the campaign to preserve C-Tran bus service.  They are asking for community members to write letters to local newspapers in favor of Propostion 1.  It is especially important to stress a personal story.  How you use C-Tran to get to work, the grocery store, college, etc.  Please read the email I am forwarding for complete details of what they would like mentioned, some basic instructions for keeping it simple and the newspapers they would like us to target.  Thank you NFB Clark County.  Keeping C-Tran at current service levels is so important.

Julie Goldbeck