[Cccnfbw] NFB's Diabetes walk

robert sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 8 02:47:52 UTC 2011

Hi CCC Federationist,

We could use someone to handle the public relations for our local chapter
regarding our walk for the Diabetes.

I believe, it will only involve communicating with The Columbian and the
newspaper in Battleground.

In a meeting at the National convention this past year, it was stressed in
both individuals and chapters get involved in their community.

In a discussion with Scott Labarre at the convention, when I asked him "How
does a chapter go about getting donations, such as bequest, etc.?". His
response was short and simple.

He said"Do things , that shows you doing something,  that will get your
chapter's name in the paper.".

I'm sure he meant legal activities. :-)

Our local chapter doing the Diabetes walk could  be a beginning for that
process

Bob Sellers