[Cccnfbw] {Disarmed} Fwd: Kick Off is Next Tuesday at 5:30pm

goldbeckjm at comcast.net goldbeckjm at comcast.net
Thu Aug 18 01:13:20 UTC 2011

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Preserve Our Buses Campaign" <info at preserveourbuses.com>
To: goldbeckjm at comcast.net
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 8:00:19 AM
Subject: Kick Off is Next Tuesday at 5:30pm

Preserve Our Buses

Julie --

Thank you everyone who came out for Saturday’s rally at The Clark County Fair.

It was a great event as our campaign to preserve buses in our community continues to gain momentum.  The Columbian wrote an article about the event and we’ve posted some great pictures of the rally on our Facebook page .

We are just getting started.  We wanted to send you a quick reminder that our campaign kick-off is less than a week away.  Please join us next Tuesday for this very exciting event.

KICK-OFF!
Tuesday , August 23th, 5:30pm
The Atrium , 606 Broadway, Vancouver

Please CLICK HERE to RSVP .  If you can’t join us consider donating to the campaign online.  Every dollar you invest in this campaign will help us keep buses running on our streets.

Together, we will Preserve Our Buses and Keep Clark County Moving!

Sincerely,

Preserve Our Buses Campaign Team

P.S.- Don't forget to RSVP for the kick-off!

PreserveOurBuses.com | Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe

Paid for by Keep Clark County Moving
1111 Main St., Suite 400, Vancouver WA 98660