[Cccnfbw] another addition to the our meeting

Leslie Fitzpatrick lfitz50 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 23:12:12 UTC 2011

We voted in January to bring some kind of nondietary food to our meetings
but we didn't specify who would bring food this month so several people
brought food. So Connie is going to bring food for the march meeting and
then we wil decide who brings it next time. But I would ask if it looks like
you may not be able to come to the meeting that you are supposed to bring
food please let us know so we can get someone else to bring it. Food is very
important.haha  LesF