[Cccnfbw] C-Tran Proposed Cuts

Leslie Fitzpatrick lfitz50 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 01:15:46 UTC 2011

Julie who do I need to talk to to find out how we can help this is something
that I think our chapter should get involved in. We could even possibly have
someone come to our August meeting to speak to us as to how we can help. our
nex meeting is August 20th feel free to invite someone to come and just let
me know and I'll put them on the adgenda.
 Les F

  _____