[Cccnfbw] Gee Creek

robert sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 2 01:19:57 UTC 2011

I've included in this  e-mail the times we need to operate the Gee Creek
rest area for Saturday, November 26th.

They are in 4 hour segments. Doug trimble and I have signed up for the first
segment.

I've only included Saturday's times. If you don't care what segment you
work, but just want to volunteer let me know that also.

If nothing else let's fill up Saturday and we can cancel Sunday.

If we can't get enough people to sign up we will need to cancel. We need to
know by November 9th.  If we ned to cancel we need to do it 2 weeks prior to
the timewe were to have the rest area.

We need someone to work on transportation and someone to coordinate the
goodies. Kaye has agreed to be in charge of the materials, i.e. coffee
makers, cups, plates, etc.

Saturday, November 25th

6:00-10:00  Doug Trimble, Bob Sellers

10:00-2:00