[Cccnfbw] Gee Creek Rest Stop fund raiser

robert sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 10 00:31:20 UTC 2011

Hi,

The Gee Creek fund raiser   is an opportunity for the whole chapter to
become involved Often times, like the musical and Amphitheater fundraisers
can take place with only a limited number of members playing an active role.

There is a need for goodies (cookies, fudge, etc. and maybe cinnamon roles)
to be baked. We'll need volunteers to be at the rest area, need
transportation for taking the stuff and people to and from the rest area.

   As Kaye put out in an e-mail a few weeks ago, for  aneed of a 30-cup
coffee maker.

Our chapter did this fund raising at the rest stop back in the mid-1990's.
We all participated and it wasn't that difficult  and it was successful for
our chapter.

Don, Doug, Kaye or Mike do you recall how much we got in donations over  a
weekend? My recollection was about two hundred dollars.

Wi will be discussing this more at our next chapter meeting this Saturday,
October 15th.

Bob Sellers