[Cccnfbw] Gee Creek

robert sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 27 07:09:56 UTC 2011

Yes. The 26th and 27th.

From: cccnfbw-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:cccnfbw-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Leslie Fitzpatrick
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2011 5:19 PM
To: Clark County Chapter, NFB of Washington List
Cc: Leslie Fitzpatrick
Subject: Re: [Cccnfbw] Gee Creek

I'm not sure if we are doing it on Friday or not. but the other

days are correct. On Oct 26, 2011, at 8:09 AM, merribeth.manning at comcast.net
wrote:

Just to get the dates straight, we are doing this 11/26-27, correct?  I
believe Thanksgiving is 11/24.

I have a Costco membership, cups, plates, napkins, are usually pretty cheap
in bulk.  I will look into prices.

Beth

  _____