[Cccnfbw] Van rental

Connie Utterback cauback at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 21 19:37:35 UTC 2012

At our Clark County NFB Chapter meeting today there was talk of renting a van to travel to the State Convention on October 19 through 21st.  I checked into costs, which I listed below.

A 7 passenger van rental Thursday returning it Monday(they are closed on Sundays) plus estimated gas would be approximately $450.00.  That is assuming the driver has insurance coverage for rentals, which most do and the driver goes free,  That would make it approximately $75.00 per rider for six passengers.

Obviously a driver would have to be obtained.  I am not available, Mike and I are going up early.

Connie