[Cccnfbw] Picnic location

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Jul 25 03:32:36 UTC 2012

Dear Dawn:

Welcome to our list. Its members are largely members of the Clark County
chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Washington. The NFB of
Washington is, in turn, an affiliate of the National Federation of the blind
(NFB). The web page of the NFB is http://www.nfb.org and that of the NFB of
Washington is http://www.nfbw.org. We, the NFB, are a consumer, self-help
and advocacy organization of the blind. Please take a look at our web sites;
you will find a wealth of information on our programs and on blindness. We
definitely care about you and Jacob.

Please come to our picnic if it's convenient.

Take care.

Cordially,

Michael Freeman, Member

Board of Directors