[Cccnfbw] upcoming picnic

Leslie Fitzpatrick lfitz50 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 02:42:16 UTC 2012

I want everyone to be thinking about beverages and who will bring them and let's bring plenty of diet drinks  and no alcohol please that probably didn't need to be said but I said it anyway. be sure and bring quite a bit of what you bring and everyone please stay in contact with Kay and let her know what you are willing to bring. So that way we will know how much to bring so try to get commitments from anyone you invite so we will know just how much to bring and make sure Kay knows how many are coming. We have plenty of time but if we are not careful it will slip up on us. Les F