[Cccnfbw] candy bars

robert sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 13 05:38:41 UTC 2012

We will be receiving 6 variety boxes of Worlds Finest Chocolates.

What do you think of the idea that we have teams working out of each box.
Each team could consist or 2, 3 or more people sharing a box.

Each  box has a variety of candy bars. Fifteen milk chocolate with almonds,
5 dark chocolate with almonds, 10 Carmel, 10 crunch and 10 milk chocolate
bars.

A team could consist of members who associate with each other on a somewhat
regular basis, who live relatively near each other or have someway of
sharing the bars without being complicated for getting the bars to their tam
member.

It doesn't need to be in a competition environment, although it cold be if
members wanted to.

Bob Sellers