[Cccnfbw] candy bars

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Mar 15 14:45:31 UTC 2012

I don't see what's so complicated about Bob's scheme: Connie and I could work with Doug Trimble.

The virtue of Bob's scheme is that no sorting of candybars need be done ahead-of-time as Don's scheme requires. Moreover, the candybars would no longer have the protection of their boxes/cases so could all-too-easily be damaged.

Mike Freeman
sent via iPhone